Saturday, July 15, 2006

One day later

Thanks to the less-than-stellar curtains, I woke up at 8 a.m. sharp today, fully bathed in sunlight. After futzing around for a while, I made the previous blog post, and felt my body rebelling. Every time I breathed it hurt. That's what I get for being cocky, I guess.

Meanwhile, my butt feels like a bruised fruit. When I finally mustered some energy, I hopped on my bike to go to the grocery store for lunch, and I swear it was one of the most painful, hateful things I've ever done. I got my lunch, came back, nearly swallowed it whole, and went to sleep for four hours. It was blissful and deep.

Woke up again at five, futzed around some more, and am now in Aoi hall, having spent the last two hours reworking the layout of the blog. Hope everybody enjoys it!

Having said that, I now need to find some food, as the campus cafe is closing in 15 minutes. This means another bike ride. Great.

And Mom, don't worry, I'm fine. I've been drinking loads of water and it seems to help, and I've taken Advil. Your daughter is whole and alive and grateful, just... rather tender right now.

Love, all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home